5,593,401 Members 36,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GT-I9300 4.3 update? Yes or no ?

Tip us?
 
slimShadyPG
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default GT-I9300 4.3 update? Yes or no ?

Hey guys,
What's your experience with 4.3 update ? It seems like a lot of people are complaining about it.
Is it a go or should i stay with 4.0.4?
I want to update to 4.3 only because of buttery-smooth performance that Google claims it to be after the update
I know that first OTA update was a complete dissaster but after that Samsung released a fix for it, so is it really fixed with that new update or it's still buggy ?
So what's your opinion ? Should i update or stay on 4.0.4 or perhaps wait for 4.4?
I hope 4.4 will have much less problems
Thanks in advance,
Slim Shady

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
Orangevenom
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cambridge
Default GO FOR IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimShadyPG View Post
Hey guys,
What's your experience with 4.3 update ? It seems like a lot of people are complaining about it.
Is it a go or should i stay with 4.0.4?
I want to update to 4.3 only because of buttery-smooth performance that Google claims it to be after the update
I know that first OTA update was a complete dissaster but after that Samsung released a fix for it, so is it really fixed with that new update or it's still buggy ?
So what's your opinion ? Should i update or stay on 4.0.4 or perhaps wait for 4.4?
I hope 4.4 will have much less problems
Thanks in advance,
Slim Shady

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Hi,

im in the UK on the network 02

I upgraded about 3 weeks ago now and i have had no problems whatsoever, I guess i was a lucky one ive heard all sorts of problems with this update i just cant wait until 4.4 comes that's if it ever does!
 
slimShadyPG
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jan 2014
No battery life problem or wifi signal problem ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
Orangevenom
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cambridge
Thumbs up No faults at al

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimShadyPG View Post
No battery life problem or wifi signal problem ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Nope everything on mine is working the battery life would last me from about 7am till around 6pm with moderate use its not too bad but could be better. Lets put it this way i cant find any problems with it so i would say go for i download it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Orangevenom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
slimShadyPG
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangevenom View Post
Nope everything on mine is working the battery life would last me from about 7am till around 6pm with moderate use its not too bad but could be better. Lets put it this way i cant find any problems with it so i would say go for i download it!
I'll wait for few more people to answer how they feel about the new update, but thanks a lot for answering so fast

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
JJEgan
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4406
Posts: 23,036
Join Date: Oct 2010
We have a 4.3 disussion thread yet another is only clogging up the forum with repetition .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344133
 
malybru
Old
#7  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9201
Posts: 13,464
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: London

 
DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Please refer to the post above ^^^mine^^^

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...