[Q] GT-I9300 Bootloader

Tip us?

Tidus32x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] GT-I9300 Bootloader

Hi Guys.

Ive made a pretty stupid mistake with flashing, and now my bootloader seems to be gone, can anyone tell me where to download a working (preferably stock) bootloader for my UK GT-I9300 that I can put straight into odin?

I'd like to use either ICS 4.0.4 or JB 4.1.2..

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus32x View Post
Hi Guys.

Ive made a pretty stupid mistake with flashing, and now my bootloader seems to be gone, can anyone tell me where to download a working (preferably stock) bootloader for my UK GT-I9300 that I can put straight into odin?

I'd like to use either ICS 4.0.4 or JB 4.1.2..
well, if you asked this in the i9300 forum, you would indeed get the correct help, but this is the S1 forum, so most will not be able to help.

anyway go here . I will ask MOD to move you to S3 forum

Tidus32x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
well, if you asked this in the i9300 forum, you would indeed get the correct help, but this is the S1 forum, so most will not be able to help.

anyway go here . I will ask MOD to move you to S3 forum

Sorry, I thought I was in the I9300!!!

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 555
Stock rom from sammobile includes bootloader, but I seriously doubt you've actually broken the bootloader. If you have then you'll need more than just an odin flash to fix it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.