[Q] GT-i9300 display issue

Tip us?

shobeira
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] GT-i9300 display issue

Hi all,

I am new to the community and I am sure my question can be answered by a pro person. It is my second post and the first one was not answered yet. It seems after flashing CM10.1 the display quality dropped and the pixel density is not as it was before. In other words, t is not HD quality anymore.

I appreciate any help and I really helps if you can answer my questions:

1. Do I need to install a display management app or any special display driver?
2. Does that mean CyanogenMod is not a HD ROM?

Regards,
Shobeir

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
You need to understand the basics, CM rom is not Samsung and so can't use the hardware as well, if you don't like the minor drawbacks then stick to Samsung based rom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shobeira
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
You need to understand the basics, CM rom is not Samsung and so can't use the hardware as well, if you don't like the minor drawbacks then stick to Samsung based rom.

Thanks foe the reply.

The reason that I asked the question is I need to make sure it is not a hardware issue with my device particularly. So, as I understand from your words, Samsung is managing the display by some kind of softwares and it is not an hardware issue with my device, am I in right track?

As far as I know, every firmware and platforms, include CM, needs to write driver for the hardware to be able to talk to the hardwares. I thought maybe I have missed a driver or something.

I appreciate your time to reply me but it would be nicer to be answered politely as I have no idea about how CM is written and I am a beginner.

Is there anyway to improve the quality?

Regards,
Shobeir

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
>>>>>appreciate your time to reply me but it would be nicer to be answered politely as I have no idea about how CM is written and I am a beginner.<<<<<

We answer nicely but after ten thousand identical posts and users who fail to bother to read the basic faqs and guides we are totally peed off .
You obviously could not even be bothered to read the faqs and guides or follow the rules .

shobeira
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
>>>>>appreciate your time to reply me but it would be nicer to be answered politely as I have no idea about how CM is written and I am a beginner.<<<<<

We answer nicely but after ten thousand identical posts and users who fail to bother to read the basic faqs and guides we are totally peed off .
You obviously could not even be bothered to read the faqs and guides or follow the rules .
Dude,

I completely understand your effort and I know what you are doing is a great job. If a bunch of persons do not follow what you supposed them to do, then maybe it is either not clear enough, or not structured well.

I have searched before and there was not any thread matches what I was looking for. Definitely, the purpose of posting question is not taking your valuable time mate! I need help and asking your help, no fight, no humiliation.

Maybe the basic FAQS are not clear enough mate for ten thousand users who are asking same questions..

I appreciate if you can answer my last question though.

Best regards,
Shobeir

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
My reply was polite, the message remains the same -go back to stock. If you are happy with the screen quality then it isn't hardware.

Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
[QUOTE=shobeira;48130802]Dude,

Maybe the basic FAQS are not clear enough mate for ten thousand users who are asking same questions..

>>>The fact is they dont bother to read them .

I appreciate if you can answer my last question though.

>> It has been answered twice but you dont want to listen .