Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] GT-I9300 not registered on network

OP mauschuster

7th June 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Flash
I would go back to an older version of standard rom. See if that restores imei efs back to version 1. Sammy mobile unbranded uk is version 2 so use an older version than that. I have gone back to this from version 4.3 stock. If phone boot loops after flashing do full factory reset. Then check imei. If still not ok. Install kies and it will upgrade to 4.3 and imei will be back.
Last edited by koj; 7th June 2014 at 03:27 PM.
17th June 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koj

I would go back to an older version of standard rom. See if that restores imei efs back to version 1. Sammy mobile unbranded uk is version 2 so use an older version than that. I have gone back to this from version 4.3 stock. If phone boot loops after flashing do full factory reset. Then check imei. If still not ok. Install kies and it will upgrade to 4.3 and imei will be back.

Koj,
Could you please post the link for the older version of standard rom? After flashing it, how can I check the IMEI EFS version? I just want to be sure I'm strictly following your tips.
Just to remind you, I got this S3 from a friend who had bought it in USA, and now I'm trying to use it in Brazil.
Thanks in advance. Greetings from Brazil!!
2nd July 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #13  

25 posts
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...9300&pcode=ZTO These are a list of Brazilian roms choose the september 4.12 version. You will need to register before you can download. To check imei go to about device then status or from phone keypad enter *#06#
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread