Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GT-I9300 not registered on network

Tip us?

koj
Old
(Last edited by koj; 7th June 2014 at 02:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flash

I would go back to an older version of standard rom. See if that restores imei efs back to version 1. Sammy mobile unbranded uk is version 2 so use an older version than that. I have gone back to this from version 4.3 stock. If phone boot loops after flashing do full factory reset. Then check imei. If still not ok. Install kies and it will upgrade to 4.3 and imei will be back.

mauschuster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by koj View Post
I would go back to an older version of standard rom. See if that restores imei efs back to version 1. Sammy mobile unbranded uk is version 2 so use an older version than that. I have gone back to this from version 4.3 stock. If phone boot loops after flashing do full factory reset. Then check imei. If still not ok. Install kies and it will upgrade to 4.3 and imei will be back.
Koj,
Could you please post the link for the older version of standard rom? After flashing it, how can I check the IMEI EFS version? I just want to be sure I'm strictly following your tips.
Just to remind you, I got this S3 from a friend who had bought it in USA, and now I'm trying to use it in Brazil.
Thanks in advance. Greetings from Brazil!!

koj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...9300&pcode=ZTO These are a list of Brazilian roms choose the september 4.12 version. You will need to register before you can download. To check imei go to about device then status or from phone keypad enter *#06#