Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] GT-I9300 Stuck on Start up

OP helper13

9th July 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
hey , I have problem with my phone Galaxy S3
He Stuck on Start up , And i can't Get in Recovery Mode but i still Can Get in download Mode
And the problem is i have trying too install Many root by using ODIN But no one work
I want to figure this problem to Looking for solutions , trying by Kies and give me this info : PDA : NA5 / PHONE:NA8 / CSC:NB2 (XEF)
i hope someone help me please
9th July 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #2  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 749
 
3,400 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Follow the guide in general forum, sticky thread, on how to flash stock rom
9th July 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
I had the same problem when i flashed my device for the first time.

Just use ODIN and flash again Recovery. I use TWRP cause its easier to use. After that Make a Backup of your EFS Folder and install through TWRP the ROM again. Dont forget to wipe Dalvik / Cache before rebooting in the new ROM.

And it should work then.

Good Luck. And as always, on your own risk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maves23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Unhappy Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maves23

I had the same problem when i flashed my device for the first time.

Just use ODIN and flash again Recovery. I use TWRP cause its easier to use. After that Make a Backup of your EFS Folder and install through TWRP the ROM again. Dont forget to wipe Dalvik / Cache before rebooting in the new ROM.

And it should work then.

Good Luck. And as always, on your own risk.


please can you give me any idea to How i can contact you Need Your Help Please
9th July 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by helper13

please can you give me any idea to How i can contact you Need Your Help Please

just pm me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Maves23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maves23

just pm me!

Oke. So tell Me What the first thing i have to do Step by step Sir

When i open Downloding Mode i Have Read This info :

product Model :

Custom binary download : no

Currebt Bibary : samsung official

System status : Custom
9th July 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #7  
tallman43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 369
 
1,155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by helper13

Oke. So tell Me What the first thing i have to do Step by step Sir

When i open Downloding Mode i Have Read This info :

product Model :

Custom binary download : no

Currebt Bibary : samsung official

System status : Custom

If product mode is blank in download mode you need to try rescue firmware here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=6 << please read instructions and make sure you know what you are doing if that does not work service required.
Last edited by tallman43; 9th July 2014 at 06:09 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes