FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] GT I9300 Sudden Death

18th June 2014, 08:26 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My Samsung Galaxy S3 get into Sudden Death
My warranty already finished
Is there any ways to fixed it?
 
 
18th June 2014, 10:12 AM |#2  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 809
 
More
Yes, replace the motherboard.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 04:20 PM |#3  
ghostofcain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birkenhead
Thanks Meter: 829
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leexun

My Samsung Galaxy S3 get into Sudden Death
My warranty already finished
Is there any ways to fixed it?

Don't know where your based, but in EU even at this time faults present at time of purchase (which SD was) are covered by manufacturers warranty.

Sent from my GT-I9300
18th June 2014, 04:27 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofcain

Don't know where your based, but in EU even at this time faults present at time of purchase (which SD was) are covered by manufacturers warranty.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I am from Malaysia
Sorry that My english not so good
DO you mean that although the warranty finished , I also can take to Samsung Service Centre to get a free repair service????
18th June 2014, 04:31 PM |#5  
ghostofcain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birkenhead
Thanks Meter: 829
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leexun

I am from Malaysia
Sorry that My english not so good
DO you mean that although the warranty finished , I also can take to Samsung Service Centre to get a free repair service????

It's worth a shot, as it was a manufacturing fault (using faulty memory) they would still be liable for repair in EU.

Sent from my GT-I9300
18th June 2014, 04:44 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofcain

It's worth a shot, as it was a manufacturing fault (using faulty memory) they would still be liable for repair in EU.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Maybe I will go to Samsung Sevice Center to check
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes