No registration required

Need help - Insufficient storage available - whatsapp + CyanogenMod

OP kesteral

10th June 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi there,

I'm running cyanogenmod 11 on my s3 and I'm having difficulty updating/installing whatsapp. I had whatsapp installed and was told I needed to update the app otherwise it'd stop working. I didn't update in time and sure enough it stopped working. I tried to update the app to continue using it but it said I had insufficient storage available. I've got plenty of storage space on both my SD (internal) and external cards and I've checked every partition and there's lots of space. The issue does not seem to relate to lack of space.

Since then I've tried everything to get it working, first uninstalling the app and reinstalling, deleting everything manually through root explorer, then wiping the cache and davik cache, odexing all my apps and then removing all the odex files through lucky patcher. Nothings worked. Unfortunately it doesn't let me use lucky patcher troubleshoot which I've heard works. Everytime I press on troubleshoot in lucky patcher it says I need to update busybox and install supersu, which I've done plenty of times to no avail.

Please can anyone help out. I'm fearing that I'm going to have to restore everything. If anyone knows how to get the troubleshoot in lucky patcher working or just fix my whatsapp issue all together that'd be great. Thanks!
11th June 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.
11th June 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 187

1,080 posts
More
Have u tried to reboot ur phone?
11th June 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumaqidi

Have u tried to reboot ur phone?

Yeah of course. I've had to reboot plenty of times but nothing I've tried so far has worked.
11th June 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesteral

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

Did you do a hard reset?
11th June 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94

Did you do a hard reset?

Not yet. I'm trying to avoid that if possible because I'm currently abroad and away from my computer. A hard reset would put me back onto stock wouldn't it? Is there any other solution out there?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread