Help....Baseband Problem Here

OP SinWei97

5th February 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 16

129 posts
More
Nealry I Helped My Friend S3 To Flash Stock ROM....After Flash I Found Out That The Baseband Still Same Like Last Stock ROM....XXLLEE...I Flash Other Baseband Stock ROM..Wont Change It...Any Solution And That The Cause Of Making My Friend Phone Wont Get Any SIgnal...Always Show Not Registered On Network Error...If Any Solution I Really Appreciate
5th February 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 448

1,953 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinWei97

Nealry I Helped My Friend S3 To Flash Stock ROM....After Flash I Found Out That The Baseband Still Same Like Last Stock ROM....XXLLEE...I Flash Other Baseband Stock ROM..Wont Change It...Any Solution And That The Cause Of Making My Friend Phone Wont Get Any SIgnal...Always Show Not Registered On Network Error...If Any Solution I Really Appreciate

Usually most Baseband will give u network, good or worse that is, try the Baseband from the general sections Baseband thread. But I fear there is a deeper problem with ur phone somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4,428

23,044 posts
Quote:

Its all posted .

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221
5th February 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 16

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismast

Usually most Baseband will give u network, good or worse that is, try the Baseband from the general sections Baseband thread. But I fear there is a deeper problem with ur phone somewhere.

The Situation Is like this...i helped my friend flash CM10.2...after flashed 10.2.....then his phone freeze randomly....and then....i flashed stock rom...then the problem come....we keep getting the error of....unregistered on network....and i check the baseband it example like : XXLLEE.......
then i flash another baseband stock rom...then when booted into the system....i go check the baseband...it still XXLLEE....
5th February 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #5  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 448

1,953 posts
More
Quote:

The Situation Is like this...i helped my friend flash CM10.2...after flashed 10.2.....then his phone freeze randomly....and then....i flashed stock rom...then the problem come....we keep getting the error of....unregistered on network....and i check the baseband it example like : XXLLEE.......
then i flash another baseband stock rom...then when booted into the system....i go check the baseband...it still XXLLEE....

As mentioned, it does NOT sound like a Baseband problem, read the threads posted above. Maybe they will help.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread