[Help] Boot loop

OP calage1234

13th May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Hello guys,my phone these days ago is different, when it reachs 4% of battery, the screen starts to get bug and then the phone freeze, i need to take the battery out to start again, and then when i start it gets boot loop, so i need to reflash the rom and make data factory and lose all my configuration to get the phone working again.

Can someone tell me what i can do, i tryied many things, like just reflash the rom and wipe cache, dalvik, tryied another battery.. but without sucess. This is really anoying, i need to watch my phone so it can't reach 4% battery... Please help me!
13th May 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kirkuk
Thanks Meter: 40

106 posts
More
What ROM are you using? Have you tried to flash a stock ROM and check to see if the problem still exists?
13th May 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 727

3,322 posts
Your phone is shutting down instantly while still writing data, corrupting your data/system partition. You are in danger of damaging the emmc chip and and getting a hard brick.

Replace your battery then do a full wipe and fresh firmware install, you shouldn't let the battery discharge that low anyhow -it damages it.
13th May 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer

Your phone is shutting down instantly while still writing data, corrupting your data/system partition. You are in danger of damaging the emmc chip and and getting a hard brick.

Replace your battery then do a full wipe and fresh firmware install, you shouldn't let the battery discharge that low anyhow -it damages it.

Well, i tryied to replace the battery with a friend, and got the same problem, do you think that is the battery ? I tryied to flash stock rom too via odin and got the same problem...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread