Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] Boot loop

Tip us?

calage1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Battery Low [Help] Boot loop

Hello guys,my phone these days ago is different, when it reachs 4% of battery, the screen starts to get bug and then the phone freeze, i need to take the battery out to start again, and then when i start it gets boot loop, so i need to reflash the rom and make data factory and lose all my configuration to get the phone working again.

Can someone tell me what i can do, i tryied many things, like just reflash the rom and wipe cache, dalvik, tryied another battery.. but without sucess. This is really anoying, i need to watch my phone so it can't reach 4% battery... Please help me!

Como é lindo meu Rio Grande quando rompe a madrugada !
----
Galaxy S3 My Currently phone, and in my opinion one of the best
Xperia Arc: little bit betther than x10, but hated the body with cheap plastic
Xperia X10: My first android, i really enjoyed it

Saad_
Old
Thanks Meter 39
What ROM are you using? Have you tried to flash a stock ROM and check to see if the problem still exists?

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Your phone is shutting down instantly while still writing data, corrupting your data/system partition. You are in danger of damaging the emmc chip and and getting a hard brick.

Replace your battery then do a full wipe and fresh firmware install, you shouldn't let the battery discharge that low anyhow -it damages it.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

calage1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Your phone is shutting down instantly while still writing data, corrupting your data/system partition. You are in danger of damaging the emmc chip and and getting a hard brick.

Replace your battery then do a full wipe and fresh firmware install, you shouldn't let the battery discharge that low anyhow -it damages it.
Well, i tryied to replace the battery with a friend, and got the same problem, do you think that is the battery ? I tryied to flash stock rom too via odin and got the same problem...

Como é lindo meu Rio Grande quando rompe a madrugada !
----
Galaxy S3 My Currently phone, and in my opinion one of the best
Xperia Arc: little bit betther than x10, but hated the body with cheap plastic
Xperia X10: My first android, i really enjoyed it