[Q] Help: calls not working, (mobile network status: disconnected)
I am troubled by a problem I am trying to solve for more than a week now. I have searched everywhere for a solution, nothing has worked.
I will try to keep it short.
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Android 4.3 (but this problem occured shortly before the OTA update to 4.3, end of December 2013)
I9300XXUGMK6 (initially unrooted, rooted only because of this problem)
IMEI: ok (3531...)
- Incoming or outgoing call
- I can't hear anything, the other side can't hear me
- Often the call is interrupted after ~20s with the message "no coverage" (roughly translated from the German "ausserhalb des Abdeckungsbereichs")
- If that happens, the phone indeed has no network connection for a short while (visible by the (\) symbol)
- During that time, in the device state info tab, you can read "Service state Radio off" (translated)
- During the call, although it is an active call (the other side rang etc.), the "mobile network state" says "disconnected" (!!)
- Same problem with other SIM card that works in a different mobile phone
- Data connection is fine, reception is fine, SMS work
- One week ago, it worked for a single day, right after I rooted the phone!
I have reflashed 3-part-firmwares with complete wipe, tried this
and several other things, nothing worked.
Thanks for your time!