5,597,138 Members 44,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help with fonts

Tip us?

soilentgreen
Old
(Last edited by soilentgreen; 30th December 2013 at 04:14 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default Need help with fonts

Hi to all.

I use rootbox 4.2, and unlike Samsung roms it don't have FlipFont (there is any way to Install FlipFon on CM/PA/AOKP roms?).

So I tried to change the font with "ROM toolbox lite" and with module "PerAppFonts" of Xposed.

The problem is that every word in the phone that are "Bold" or "Italic" Does not change to the font I choose.
I tried to changed the settings of the font in "ROM toolbox lite" under "select fonts" to:
In the first time I marked all the fonts, and in the second time I left Clockopia.ttf and Roboto-Regular.ttf that mark by default,
and marked Roboto-bold.ttf and Roboto-Italic too and in the two attempts, my phone stuck in boot loop.

There is any way to make the font to change the "Bold" and "Italic" words too?
Anyone knows what fonts need to choose in "ROM toolbox lite" for it change the "Bold", "Italic", and "Regular" words to the font I choose?

Thank you.

soilentgreen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by soilentgreen View Post
Hi to all.

I use rootbox 4.2, and unlike Samsung roms it don't have FlipFont (there is any way to Install FlipFon on CM/PA/AOKP roms?).

So I tried to change the font with "ROM toolbox lite" and with module "PerAppFonts" of Xposed.

The problem is that every word in the phone that are "Bold" or "Italic" Does not change to the font I choose.
I tried to changed the settings of the font in "ROM toolbox lite" under "select fonts" to:
In the first time I marked all the fonts, and in the second time I left Clockopia.ttf and Roboto-Regular.ttf that mark by default,
and marked Roboto-bold.ttf and Roboto-Italic too and in the two attempts, my phone stuck in boot loop.

There is any way to make the font to change the "Bold" and "Italic" words too?
Anyone knows what fonts need to choose in "ROM toolbox lite" for it change the "Bold", "Italic", and "Regular" words to the font I choose?

Thank you.
No ones know?