Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help!! Can't get my galaxy on , I think I need the right firmware. Help

OP TygaMonkey420

12th August 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
[B]Well I'm first gonna say that : i apollagize for my writing and if you can atleast read all of it even though I tend to rant a lil I could really use sum assistance!!
I got a Samsung Galaxy S3 It was unlocked n pretty sure refurbished & then I rooted it....not sure on where this phone originally came from but but now it's dead & I need help turnin it on and getting it back to working state.. cause I'm a newbie at all,,
& I'm prepaid so switching with the unlocked device shouldn't of been this difficult but I was at first with speakout (711) & set the apn setting in my S3,then my Data worked just no sms ....so I figured when my plan expired I would switch to telus & maybe get better signal / service But I've now come to realize that thinking was incorrect ...after signing up for telus everything went bad I barely could hold a signal or even make calls it just wouldn't pick up signal eve though it says telus
But it's had problems with wifi/signal since day one so I did a little research (2/3 days reading )but obviously not long/ well enough & in the midst of being half asleep I hit factory reset.. This is where it gets interested cause. Immediately after that my phone only went to either just the samsung logo , battery page or recovery etc
So then I did a lil research & found sum guidance I downloaded Oden,drivers etc
And after following instructions and running oden my phone hasn't tuned on maybe a lil flash but that's it ...
Is this fixable ?? ...can someone please help me ... I was thinking of changing Roms but always a lil scared tp even try and attempt but I did like the looks of :Cm11, PAC , Vyper
I need some guidance...proper guidance , I ain'ta smart cookie but I catch on fast ) I'm just a silly stoner lol help me get my cell back to working state
misscanadianbee
12th August 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 749

3,406 posts
Take it to a repair shop, they can try a jtag.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread