Help me in backing up Galaxy S3 before hard reset

Tip us?

mpadhu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Phone Help me in backing up Galaxy S3 before hard reset

Hi Friends,

I have just installed Jelly Bean 4.3 in my Galaxy S3 thru OTA. But its a bit lagy. People are suggesting to do a factory reset after installing 4.3 so that it will not be lagy.
I have many games, apps installed and I need the games' saved files and data to be backed up and restored after factory reset. Please let me know a way for this. My phone is not rooted so that I will not be able to use some backup apps which requires root for backing up games data files. I have some 100+ downloaded apps and games which I need to backup and restore them after factory reset. Help me!

Thanks in advance.

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Without root you will manually have to copy and paste the saved folders from your internal sd card, there is no way to backup or restore the apps themselves.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

TheDrake2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So when I moved from the Evo to the S3 I took the advice of many to use MyBackup Pro and I don't remember any issues. Decent interface to save the data you need and skip what you don't. Mine's also unrooted and am about to do exactly what you're doing for the same reason - I'm banking HEAVILY on it working well... wish me luck, and good luck to you.