Unhappy

(Help) Games auto closing

30th August 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

118 posts
i use temasek cm11 rom v124 and boeffla kernel

when i try to play a HD graphic game the game closes and goes back to the home screen. no force close or anything

i have this problem at many games for example real racing 3, Spiderman 2, Kritika..

I think its a ram problem but how can i solve it? i dont have many apps in background and i use greenify to clean it.

please help me
30th August 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Reggio Calabria
Thanks Meter: 13

81 posts
More
It's surely related to the ridiculous SGS3 ram.

How many apps you have installed? Who are the heaviest ones (e.g. eventual tweaker, system monitor, optimizator, battery saver)?

From Boeffla Config you have to enable z-ram (if you didn't it) and choose 4 devices (one for each cpu core) for better performance.

If you continue to have similar issues with heavy apps/games try to increase the z-ram size (note that first you have to disable it and wait nearly 1 minute, until the action is completed).

Be careful to not exceed, ram under "that" size will be compressed as happens for zipped files, so worst performance due to overload and more battery drain.
For hopeless users no more than 300-400 MB, for normal users no more than 200 MB [emoji6]
The Following User Says Thank You to Simone98RC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
close, games, problem
Previous Thread Next Thread