FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Help ... GT-i9300 Stuck in Recovery loop

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By sree_rag, Senior Member on 13th February 2014, 08:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Have anybody had a similar experience? Should I try something else?

13th February 2014, 02:51 PM |#2  
Flag Pesaro
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_rag

Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Yes dude,use Odin for flash the stock rom,and then flash the custom again MAYBE with ADB you can explore the internal storage and save something but i don't know how it works sorry
13th February 2014, 08:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_rag

Try to flash again using the newest version (6.15.4): http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A..._Edition/i9300

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
16th September 2015, 08:24 AM |#4  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a similar issue... But without recovery menu.
Just boot loop with "No command". Odin does not see phone (drivers OK).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9300, loop, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)