Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help ... GT-i9300 Stuck in Recovery loop

Tip us?

sree_rag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default [Q] Help ... GT-i9300 Stuck in Recovery loop

Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Have anybody had a similar experience? Should I try something else?

Skyfinder
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_rag View Post
Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Yes dude,use Odin for flash the stock rom,and then flash the custom again MAYBE with ADB you can explore the internal storage and save something but i don't know how it works sorry

amirTor
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_rag View Post

Try to flash again using the newest version (6.15.4): http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A..._Edition/i9300

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Tags
i9300, loop, recovery