Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

I need your help guys!!!

24th February 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #1  
khaled_ksa_511's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hi every one...
My problem is I have updated my s3 to 4.3 official update ok !! And I faced problems with it so all I want from you guys any one know where can I find official update with 4.2 for the saudi arabia country or a website having a many countries updates I will thank him for helping me

I have look into sammobile and updates Samsung websites I haven't find any update with 4.2

And thanks in advance
24th February 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #2  
kunal1540's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of oranges
Thanks Meter: 352
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled_ksa_511

Hi every one...
My problem is I have updated my s3 to 4.3 official update ok !! And I faced problems with it so all I want from you guys any one know where can I find official update with 4.2 for the saudi arabia country or a website having a many countries updates I will thank him for helping me

I have look into sammobile and updates Samsung websites I haven't find any update with 4.2

And thanks in advance

That's because there was no official 4.2.. but there should be a leak of 4.2.2 on sammobile.com

Sent from my GT-I9300
24th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #3  
khaled_ksa_511's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal1540

That's because there was no official 4.2.. but there should be a leak of 4.2.2 on sammobile.com

Sent from my GT-I9300

Are you sure man ? Of there is no official 4.2 ? I saw some words in google when I search for it I see official 4.2 but it's not saudi arabia rom

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #4  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
1,075 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled_ksa_511

Are you sure man ? Of there is no official 4.2 ? I saw some words in google when I search for it I see official 4.2 but it's not saudi arabia rom

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

There is no 4.2. The search most probably shows news anticipating 4.2 or custom roms. The gs3 and note 2 jumped straight from 4.1.2 to 4.3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #5  
khaled_ksa_511's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt

There is no 4.2. The search most probably shows news anticipating 4.2 or custom roms. The gs3 and note 2 jumped straight from 4.1.2 to 4.3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Ok man you convinced me now
Ok then it's seems be the official update is 4.1.2

Ok guys thank you for helping me 💓💓💓

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #6  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
1,075 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled_ksa_511

Ok man you convinced me now
Ok then it's seems be the official update is 4.1.2

Ok guys thank you for helping me 💓💓💓

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Rmb. Find a 4.1.2 rom with modem MG4 or u will lose ur signal etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jumaqidi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes