Need your help guys

OP Tedre

5th May 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi, lately my phone is overheating from back bottom, pretty much whenever I use it, also my battery drains really fast, I'm running CM11, but I don't believe that's the case because I've got it for months and didn't have any problems. But lately I was on cruise and spilled some bear on it, my screen didn't work for day, now its working fine also 2 of my navigation buttons don't respond anymore (back button and "more options") What shall I do? I just bought this phone in January and don't really have money, shud I take it to warranty? Water damage sticker behind battery is not pink, only a little bit if u watch carefully (little corner). What should I do?
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me.
Thanks in advance Tedre.
5th May 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 187

1,075 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedre

Hi, lately my phone is overheating from back bottom, pretty much whenever I use it, also my battery drains really fast, I'm running CM11, but I don't believe that's the case because I've got it for months and didn't have any problems. But lately I was on cruise and spilled some bear on it, my screen didn't work for day, now its working fine also 2 of my navigation buttons don't respond anymore (back button and "more options") What shall I do? I just bought this phone in January and don't really have money, shud I take it to warranty? Water damage sticker behind battery is not pink, only a little bit if u watch carefully (little corner). What should I do?
Thanks in advance Tedre.

Most probably the water fried something up and the display is damaged. Try taking it to warranty and try ur luck. Hope they dun look tat closely at the water damage sticker and you should be alright. Just say tat when u used ur device, u realise tat ur phone has those symptoms and they MIGHT just help u change the device. Also rmb to go back to stock.
5th May 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt

Most probably the water fried something up and the display is damaged. Try taking it to warranty and try ur luck. Hope they dun look tat closely at the water damage sticker and you should be alright. Just say tat when u used ur device, u realise tat ur phone has those symptoms and they MIGHT just help u change the device. Also rmb to go back to stock.

Oeh, guess I have to try my luck :/, which I don't really have lol. What should I say about navigation buttons :s?
Last edited by Tedre; 5th May 2014 at 08:58 AM.
5th May 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #4  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedre

Thanks in advance Tedre.

I would take to repair, otherwise damage may be increasing to make a much larger breakdown.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread