help: insane battery drain

5th August 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
hello fellow s3 i9300 users, i have a problem with my phone. my phone has 70%++ battery but whenever i play a game (e.g. kritika and street skater) for around 3-5 minutes my phone reboots and the battery is now 3% or 5% charged. but if i use the phone normally like just call text and surf the web the battery works normally. hope you can help me fix this issue.

i have tried calibrating the battery, wiping cache but the problem is still there.

by the way im on stock 4.3 rooted and clockwork recovery installed and nothing else.
5th August 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
More
possible solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrone128

hello fellow s3 i9300 users, i have a problem with my phone. my phone has 70%++ battery but whenever i play a game (e.g. kritika and street skater) for around 3-5 minutes my phone reboots and the battery is now 3% or 5% charged. but if i use the phone normally like just call text and surf the web the battery works normally. hope you can help me fix this issue.

i have tried calibrating the battery, wiping cache but the problem is still there.

by the way im on stock 4.3 rooted and clockwork recovery installed and nothing else.

Sounds like a battery problem more than the software. Try replacing the battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to tail.adam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
More
Try replacing the battery. Something that is extended to handle the gaming and from a reputable source.
The Following User Says Thank You to mugenbatteriesOwner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 64

85 posts
Donate to Me
I am very sure somethings wrong with your battery, try taking it to a shop and let them have a look at it

GL. Recommend you try another battery
The Following User Says Thank You to la2o For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread