Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Help installing a Rom

3rd June 2014, 08:35 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hi guys as you see i'm new here so , i bought a samsung galaxy s3 and i have a probleme when i want to install a Rom like this one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ultra-t2767784

i'm on 4.3 The original version so when i try to install , the installation begin after 2 minute they told me

Warning : No file_Contextsset_metadata_recursive : Some changes failed
E: Error in / External_sd / Update / FlachingDroid_S5_V2.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

i hope u guys help me please very fast because from yesterday i tried to install it
HEEEEELP
3rd June 2014, 08:51 PM |#2  
Frag1le's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
353 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaagaming

Hi guys as you see i'm new here so , i bought a samsung galaxy s3 and i have a probleme when i want to install a Rom like this one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ultra-t2767784

i'm on 4.3 The original version so when i try to install , the installation begin after 2 minute they told me

Warning : No file_Contextsset_metadata_recursive : Some changes failed
E: Error in / External_sd / Update / FlachingDroid_S5_V2.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

i hope u guys help me please very fast because from yesterday i tried to install it
HEEEEELP

Try re-downloading it and check it against the md5 of the source zip.
3rd June 2014, 09:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frag1le

Try re-downloading it and check it against the md5 of the source zip.

Tanks to reply so fast , can uu explain for me please how to do this # and check it against the md5 of the source zip
3rd June 2014, 10:28 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Question 717
up
3rd June 2014, 11:01 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaagaming

Tanks to reply so fast , can uu explain for me please how to do this # and check it against the md5 of the source zip

to check for md5 of a file in linux you can

Code:
md5sum FILE
in Windows use some software.

But if the server doesn't support md5 you can't compare them. Instead, check file size to have some reference.
maybe you should ask it on rom thread
3rd June 2014, 11:04 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Phone :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallsras

to check for md5 of a file in linux you can

Code:
md5sum FILE
in Windows use some software.

But if the server doesn't support md5 you can't compare them. Instead, check file size to have some reference.
maybe you should ask it on rom thread

well men can you help me install the rom step by step please ?
4th June 2014, 08:01 AM |#7  
Frag1le's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
353 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaagaming

well men can you help me install the rom step by step please ?

Read, try, learn, search and do it yourself.
There are loads of step by step guides here on the forum. You just need to find them.
4th June 2014, 01:36 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
i'll try to install the lite version hope it will work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes