5,601,223 Members 57,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need help,phone behaving strange.

Tip us?
 
virux1
Old
#1  
virux1's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Exclamation I need help,phone behaving strange.

Please i really need help.

I have searched the trouble shooting part of this forum but i didn't see anyone having the kind of problem i have now.

I was using leaked 4.2.2 when samsung released 4.3,and from there i updated to wanam lite 7.2(4.3).
after using 4.3 for some weeks i decided to go back to 4.2.2,after flashing 4.2.2 in Odin,i discovered that i have no gsm signal and mobile data and also a wrong Imei number,so i restored my backed up efs folder,rebooted and yet no network.
So i decided to delete the whole efs folder and replace with the one i backed up and after doing that i still did not get network.
i decided to installed an MG4 modem and after i did that i was able to get network and my imei number corrected itself too.

Now the strange problems am experiencing after going through the above includes;

1.after flashing a samsung stock 4.2.2 (in order to start afresh),my phone jumps the start up menu(where you find language selection,google signin etc) and go straight to home screen.

2.after a few seconds of loading the home screen i see a write up in yellow that never goes away unless am on another application(image attached).

3.if i press and hold the power button,instead of a pop up menu the phone shuts down.

4.any other rom that is not stock samsung based never boots.

5.i cant restore a previously made nandroid backup(it stops when restoring system)

with all the mentioned problems i can make and receive calls,use mobile data,also have a correct Imei.


i beg all the talented people here to help me out as i am not okay with the state of the phone....


Thanks,looking forward to your helpful posts,meanwhile i use a blue GT I9300,16gig.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-29-19-18-10.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	2434949  
 
boomboomer
Old
#2  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 557
Posts: 2,444
Join Date: Jun 2010
Read the sticky threads in general forum, efs 'know this stuff'.

Don't post new threads without searching first, this issue covered hundreds of times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

 
virux1
Old
#3  
virux1's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Read the sticky threads in general forum, efs 'know this stuff'.

Don't post new threads without searching first, this issue covered hundreds of times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I already did a search, can you give me a link to a solution of the problem in the screen shot?
 
swahmad76
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: peshawar
Default here u go!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=15
 
virux1
Old
#5  
virux1's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by swahmad76 View Post
I think this explains the aspect of not being able to install other roms , what about the screen shot I attached? .....the issue of jumping welcome page?
 
JJEgan
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4406
Posts: 23,036
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by virux1 View Post
I think this explains the aspect of not being able to install other roms , what about the screen shot I attached? .....the issue of jumping welcome page?

FACTORY MODE /
Please read faqs and guides .

Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I9300 your search terms > xda

UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221


Phone Freezes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2133401

Sudden Death .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091045

RETURN TO STOCK
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2323847
 
virux1
Old
#7  
virux1's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
FACTORY MODE /
Please read faqs and guides .

Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I9300 your search terms > xda

UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221


Phone Freezes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2133401

Sudden Death .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091045

RETURN TO STOCK
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2323847
Okay now I understand my problem, before now I didn't know it is called FACTORYMODE. ..After a whole night of reading and trying, am finally able to resolve the problems...

THANKS to you all whole cared to help, am grateful.
This topic can be deleted!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...