Ask a question

No registration required

Help please...!!!!!root...!!!!

OP jabadi

29th June 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
hi...iam using samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 and i want to root my phone......i have rooted it over months ago...but after the 4.3 update my root has been gone....but the super user app remains there but it is not working it does not grant super su access it does not work at all.....now i want to root it again but due to motherboard issue i cannot connect my phone to pc it does not detect as a media device but it gets charged....so anybody please help me with a technique to root my device without using pc or odin..........is it possible to flash a root file using the system recovery..??
29th June 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 727

3,310 posts
Don't make identical posts, you won't get a different answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #3  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 357

1,103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabadi

hi...iam using samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 and i want to root my phone......i have rooted it over months ago...but after the 4.3 update my root has been gone....but the super user app remains there but it is not working it does not grant super su access it does not work at all.....now i want to root it again but due to motherboard issue i cannot connect my phone to pc it does not detect as a media device but it gets charged....so anybody please help me with a technique to root my device without using pc or odin..........is it possible to flash a root file using the system recovery..??

Why have you opened another thread? Same answer No PC no root!! and no you can't flash root with the system recovery!

Mods please close this thread identical post!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread