I need help please !!!!

OP kamel7896

14th May 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #11  
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,177

5,618 posts
Donate to Me
More
Efs I learned a lot about on the s2. S2 and s3 and all Sammy phone work the efs the same. What's nv_data.bin file size. The PIC is to show that efs folder isn't in int SD. Any efs file that's in int SD is a copy and same as with ext SD.
Also try this out...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...issue-t1261948 may help may not but its worth a go on the s3. There also is a man on xda who can fix efs...all he needs is control of you're PC to make it happen but he charges for this. Interested? Not been interested in efs folder since s2 but now I'm getting interested again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400069041410.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	2743304  
Last edited by andrewwright; 14th May 2014 at 03:57 PM.
15th May 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwright

Efs I learned a lot about on the s2. S2 and s3 and all Sammy phone work the efs the same. What's nv_data.bin file size. The PIC is to show that efs folder isn't in int SD. Any efs file that's in int SD is a copy and same as with ext SD.
Also try this out...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...issue-t1261948 may help may not but its worth a go on the s3. There also is a man on xda who can fix efs...all he needs is control of you're PC to make it happen but he charges for this. Interested? Not been interested in efs folder since s2 but now I'm getting interested again.

Thank you too much i appreciate your help really , i wanna really say when i take my phone to
repair shop all they say they dont have zx3 box and the tools to maintain it otherwise i would
have fixed it but really here maintaining centers too bad they all just told me replace the
motherboard and buy new one i think this is stupid just i buy a phone and after a month i
throw it because of efs corrupt (sorry for the headache). i checked the link you showd me and
when i access the efs with the root folder i found all files that they guy mentioned in efs
folder except this file name (.nv_data.bak) i couldnt find it inside my efs folder .do you
think the problem is there because i have not this file
another request please u said there is a man on xda an fix it , would please tell me how to
contact him and how be in touch with so he can fix it, i dnt mind he control my pc the most
important i wanna my phone works again and i agree about the charges .. there is something else before i have this problem with efs folder i made a copy with clockworldmod for whole system on my memory card but when i restore the version the IMEi is the same doesnt change , i have an idea i dont know it is rght or wrong i wanted to extract that clockwordmod backup and fine efs folder and use it , i dontknow that clockwordmod where it keeps efs folder or even it does back up to efs when i used clockwordmod

Thank you too much for

your support
Last edited by kamel7896; 15th May 2014 at 03:29 AM.
15th May 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #13  
Flag east

5,618 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1465627
This is odia. Pm him you're problem and details and wait! Do not bug him! This man has crazy skills with android. And Sammy said replace mb! Thats just lazy of them to say that. for probably a quicker fix go to a different local shop.
Last edited by andrewwright; 15th May 2014 at 10:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwright

http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1465627
This is odia. Pm him you're problem and details and wait! Do not bug him! This man has crazy skills with android. And Sammy said replace mb! Thats just lazy of them to say that. for probably a quicker fix go to a different local shop.

i tried to send message to odia , it says when i send message he isnt accepting private pm. do you know anyway to get in touch with him or somebody else fix it to me through controlling my pc
15th May 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 38

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamel7896

i tried to send message to odia , it says when i send message he isnt accepting private pm. do you know anyway to get in touch with him or somebody else fix it to me through controlling my pc

same here
15th May 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #16  
Flag east

5,618 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't know anyone else that has done this over the net.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread