Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[Help] problem need developers

OP omarmedhat22

26th February 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hello everyone,
i deleted all my system and mobile files by using root explorer i thought that if i delete all files and flash a stock firmware i will clean my mobile 100% but after doing this i dont get my imei and no signal and strange window appear cant hide and i tried to wipe cashe and reset factory setting many times and flashing stock firmware but cant solve this any help please i will upload a photo for the strange window
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-26-13-32-54.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	2601497  
26th February 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #2  
hierarchy666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 207
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarmedhat22

hello everyone,
i deleted all my system and mobile files by using root explorer i thought that if i delete all files and flash a stock firmware i will clean my mobile 100% but after doing this i dont get my imei and no signal and strange window appear cant hide and i tried to wipe cashe and reset factory setting many times and flashing stock firmware but cant solve this any help please i will upload a photo for the strange window

Hi you have lost your imei & s/n along with all other bluetooth and wifi files.

Flash this file Generic EFS repair with odin (This would return you to Generic Imei and 0000 s/n).

That yellow icon would disappear but you need to get it repaired at a shop, online or send it to Samsung. There is no DIY method.
Last edited by hierarchy666; 26th February 2014 at 01:41 PM.
26th February 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
it helped with the serial number it has been restored but imei and signal not restored yet ,, any suggestion or help !!
26th February 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #4  
hierarchy666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 207
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarmedhat22

it helped with the serial number it has been restored but imei and signal not restored yet ,, any suggestion or help !!

send it for repair. No one can help you in here.
26th February 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hierarchy666

send it for repair. No one can help you in here.

too hard in egypt there is a stupid guys in mobile shops and samsung in egypt is full of thieves and money lovers
26th February 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
btw i discovered that your efs file fixed my serial number but its not the original serial its another numbers and letters !
26th February 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #7  
hierarchy666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 207
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
It's generic i already told you because you do not have efs folder at all. You need to rebuild both and you can't DIY it.

For online remote repair you can try contacting this guy. For 10 Euro i think.
26th February 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hierarchy666

It's generic i already told you because you do not have efs folder at all. You need to rebuild both and you can't DIY it.

For online remote repair you can try contacting this guy. For 10 Euro i think.

i dont have money and visa :\
26th February 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,428
 
23,044 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I9300 your search terms > xda

STICKYS FAQS and GUIDES
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344125


UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221
26th February 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #10  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 12,117
 
15,025 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

Please post your problem only once , as per XDA RULES #5

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes