Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(HELP). Random freeze and reboot.

13th March 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I got the same issue.
I´m on it. I will try latest official. You should check if your emmc chip is possible broken. Just load the app emmc check and google about "SDS S3"

I´ll post a solution if i can get it solved.
Greetings Dumbass
13th March 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Jönköping
Thanks Meter: 9

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKHH

Change your Kernel. I am using Revolution S5 without any issue. Better install LiteGX kernel. Do not play with Kernel if your knowledge is less. LiteGX is just a plug & play Kernel.

just 1 reboot today.. I use boeffla, i dont really understand why it wouldnt work with boeffla..
13th March 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Jönköping
Thanks Meter: 9

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbass7

I got the same issue.
I´m on it. I will try latest official. You should check if your emmc chip is possible broken. Just load the app emmc check and google about "SDS S3"

I´ll post a solution if i can get it solved.
Greetings Dumbass

after unrooting, and then rooting and reflashing the same rom again, i have only gotten 1 reboot today.. maybe its the battery ?
18th March 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 235

765 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkewk

after unrooting, and then rooting and reflashing the same rom again, i have only gotten 1 reboot today.. maybe its the battery ?

For your trouble shooting purpose..go back to stock Kernel and use it for few days
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
reboot freeze
Previous Thread Next Thread