Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help for ROM Toolbox Pro..

Tip us?

Hemilpatel3296
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default Help for ROM Toolbox Pro..

I am on Glamour S5 ROM for Galaxy S3..

After flashing the rom I installed ROM Toolbox Pro but it just open for a second and then automatically Force Close showing message "unfortunately stopped"

I have also tried another ROM (S5 Sensation) but was facing same problem.

What to do now ??

Sent by HEmiL PAteL

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Contact the app writer.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Hemilpatel3296
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Contact the app writer.
Do you know him ???

Sent by HEmiL PAteL

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemilpatel3296 View Post
I am on Glamour S5 ROM for Galaxy S3..

After flashing the rom I installed ROM Toolbox Pro but it just open for a second and then automatically Force Close showing message "unfortunately stopped"

I have also tried another ROM (S5 Sensation) but was facing same problem.

What to do now ??

Sent by HEmiL PAteL
Is your version from Google play?
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v58; Boeffla kernel 5.2; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you

Hemilpatel3296
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94 View Post
Is your version from Google play?
Actually I have old version from blackmart which is running perfect in my rooted stock rom.

But it is not working in s5 rom soo I downloaded another latest version from blackmart which is running in stock but not running in both S5 Roms.

Sent by HEmiL PAteL

tallman43
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemilpatel3296 View Post
Actually I have old version from blackmart which is running perfect in my rooted stock rom.

But it is not working in s5 rom soo I downloaded another latest version from blackmart which is running in stock but not running in both S5 Roms.

Sent by HEmiL PAteL
This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
You use a blackmarket app and expect it to work and actually ask on XDA why it isn't

(1) First rule of flashing roms BACK UP YOU EFS!!
(2) 2nd Rule of flashing roms SEE 1ST RULE!!

(3) EFS Issue look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...uding-t2393289
(4) Rescue Firmware look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=6

Hemilpatel3296
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43 View Post
This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
You use a blackmarket app and expect it to work and actually ask on XDA why it isn't
It isn't like that I appreciate the work of developers but I am a student so I don't earn so I cannot pay for such software so I have to take help of blackmart or Google.

Sent by HEmiL PAteL

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
If you can't pay for software then don't use it, certainly don't ask for help on xda.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Whiskey103
Old
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11099
Quote:
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thread Closed

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe