Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP!

Tip us?

Chrisamgad
Old
(Last edited by Chrisamgad; 24th May 2014 at 09:28 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default HELP!

I had problems with USB connections then i read someone saying if we typed *#7248# it will get us to PhoneUtil options.Changing tp PDA for UART and MODEM for USB then Phone restarted and and tried connecting usb but isnt even recognised on the S3.When i typed the number to change it back..it just stays on the keypad screen and nothing happens!Help please how to make it work back (

Fixed...It turned out that i typed the number wrong.....but i have another problem> can't connect usb to pc as it says access denied everytime i upgrade driver "SAMSUNG_Android"

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 673
You've created three threads on the same subject, your second thread just got locked by a moderator. If you won't search for a solution then take your phone to a repair centre and pay them to show you how to use it.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Chrisamgad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
You've created three threads on the same subject, your second thread just got locked by a moderator. If you won't search for a solution then take your phone to a repair centre and pay them to show you how to use it.
I am sorry you can lock this too.Iam just gonna take it to a repair center...