Ask a question

No registration required

Some Serious Help Needed

OP ShadowFiend98

30th June 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Ok, the story starts when suddenly my google plays says "no connection retry" and it keeps on doing it. Oh sorry! Hi I'm Asbaat and i have a big problem i never had in 2 years. Ok, so i searched the internet and found that you need to have a rooted phone and then go to the hosts file and edit it blah blah blah. I watched a youtube video about how to root the phone. It didnt work, then i saw an article on the internet and used odin 3.07(I think this was the version) and then did as it said. Odin said PASS!! and i happily saw my phone. Then when i opened supersu, it said something that there is no binary blah blah blah. When i checked it from root checker, sadly, my phone was not rooted. NOW, i thought i would factory wipe and things will turn to normal, when i factory resetted, I AGAIN SAW THE BLOODY FACE OF SUPERSU, when i opened it, again the same error. NOW WTF, how should I get my half-rooted phone to normal? I cant delete the supersu because i cant access the google play store. WHAT NOW PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE
30th June 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Try to flash SuperSU.zip via custom recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread