Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some Serious Help Needed

Tip us?

ShadowFiend98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Some Serious Help Needed

Ok, the story starts when suddenly my google plays says "no connection retry" and it keeps on doing it. Oh sorry! Hi I'm Asbaat and i have a big problem i never had in 2 years. Ok, so i searched the internet and found that you need to have a rooted phone and then go to the hosts file and edit it blah blah blah. I watched a youtube video about how to root the phone. It didnt work, then i saw an article on the internet and used odin 3.07(I think this was the version) and then did as it said. Odin said PASS!! and i happily saw my phone. Then when i opened supersu, it said something that there is no binary blah blah blah. When i checked it from root checker, sadly, my phone was not rooted. NOW, i thought i would factory wipe and things will turn to normal, when i factory resetted, I AGAIN SAW THE BLOODY FACE OF SUPERSU, when i opened it, again the same error. NOW WTF, how should I get my half-rooted phone to normal? I cant delete the supersu because i cant access the google play store. WHAT NOW PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Try to flash SuperSU.zip via custom recovery
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v59; Boeffla kernel 5.3; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you