1. Download Googy Max2 Kernel. Thanks to @googy_anas
2. Download devil recovery or here thanks to @DerTeufel1980
3. Save the Secondary, CM11 ROM in your internal sdcard.
4. Reboot into recovery and flash Googy Max 2 Kernel and reboot phone, make sure you have Stweaks application, if not download it from the playstore. Here is the Link
5. Launch Stweaks application and go to dualboot tab, select reboot into secondary ROM utils.
6. In the recovery, go dualboot menu and format secondary ROM System.
7. Go to main menu in recovery and scroll to advanced, and select reboot to recovery, this should take you to the currently installed Recovery, i.e. Philz or TWRP, you need that.
8. Flash devil recovery and select reboot recovery after it's completed.
9. after the reboot, go to dual boot menu and select create secondary system image, this should take sometime, wait for it to finish, and after it's done, to to main menu and get ready to flash. P.S. You need at least 2GB of internal storage for smooth running.
10. first backup your current ROM, this should be Samsung 4.3
11. Go to mounts and storage, and select storage menu for Secondary Fs>mount /system and go back.
12. Go to install zip>Choose zip>Rom to secondary Fs, locate and flash, make sure you have a backup of that ROM since it gets modified to always install as Secondary ROM, incase you might need it if you happen to get bored with dualboot.
13. Go to install zip>Choose zip>zip to Secondary Fs and locate your gapps and flash.
14. Go to install zip>Choose zip>kernel, Recovery or modem, locate Googy Max2 Kernel and reflash it since the new ROM flashed it's default kernel.
15. Go to main menu and reboot secondary system now, Googy Max2 Kernel will handle it.
16. Just in case you try to reboot into primary ROM and it doesn't work, reboot into recovery and wipe data or clean install for Primary ROM and restore your backup, everything should now be perfect.