Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how can i record a screen movie? help

Tip us?
 
j12j34j
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default how can i record a screen movie? help

hello everyone, i'm trying every day to record the screen of my galaxy s3.... but i can't....

i have got the 4.3 i9300XXUGMK6

some the apps i try are:
screencast- and say "fatal error! something is prevernting screencast from running(..)"
z-screenrecorder pro- if i record for example 10seconds, the app record and i dont why 2mins and 6seconds, and dont record nothing, only lines...
scr pro -the app work, but have got a lot of brakes....

i try too using the sdk, but have brakes too...

so... what can i do more?

thanks
 
annonymuze
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by j12j34j View Post
hello everyone, i'm trying every day to record the screen of my galaxy s3.... but i can't....

i have got the 4.3 i9300XXUGMK6

some the apps i try are:
screencast- and say "fatal error! something is prevernting screencast from running(..)"
z-screenrecorder pro- if i record for example 10seconds, the app record and i dont why 2mins and 6seconds, and dont record nothing, only lines...
scr pro -the app work, but have got a lot of brakes....

i try too using the sdk, but have brakes too...

so... what can i do more?

thanks

One way is to install a custom rom with screen recording feature which will function better than 3rd party apps. If this is an option for you, go for resurrection remix kitkat rom, it has screen recording functionality with different dpi and quality.

If you are using any fancy themes or screensavers, try to disable everything that affects your screen. This might help your recording goes smoother.
 
j12j34j
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymuze View Post
One way is to install a custom rom with screen recording feature which will function better than 3rd party apps. If this is an option for you, go for resurrection remix kitkat rom, it has screen recording functionality with different dpi and quality.

If you are using any fancy themes or screensavers, try to disable everything that affects your screen. This might help your recording goes smoother.
thanks, i downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2, i tested the screencast and work very well at some apps, but others only appear black screen... this app record a poor quality...

the SCR Pro record every app, but at some apps are slow and have got little brakes
the best movie i can record its only at 640x480....

at the resurrection remix kitkat rom can i record in hd with no delays and brakes?
thanks
 
SteStanich
Old
#4  
SteStanich's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 206
Posts: 298
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milano
U may jump to 4.4 based rom, screen record is native and can be activated by gravitybox. If i can suggest, test neatrom aosp 3.1, it's just great.

sent from Neatrom'd i9300
 
j12j34j
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteStanich View Post
U may jump to 4.4 based rom, screen record is native and can be activated by gravitybox. If i can suggest, test neatrom aosp 3.1, it's just great.

sent from Neatrom'd i9300
i try this, and installed, but the recording have got to many breaks.... how can i solve that?
 
SteStanich
Old
#6  
SteStanich's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 206
Posts: 298
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milano
Im now on neatrom aosp and it works fine. If u face problems also on neat try to ask on that forum. Im sorry!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more

BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more

Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more