I was running cm 10.2 and decided to upgrade to cm 11 nightly cm-11-20140707-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip.
Problem is the upgrade failed and i have been trying to recover my phone since.
- I can boot into recovery mode.
- I can boot into download mode.
- i can boot my device with an installed ROM but it wont load past the first boot.
I have tried:
- CM 11
- CM 10
- ADB sideload
- ADB push to sdcard and then install
- Cyanogenmod installer.
- Newest Version
- Older version that i had installed
All with the same result a rom that can't complete its first boot.
Im out of idea's at the moment and wondering if you guy's could provide me with a new course of action.
solution of samdroid did the trick of getting a rom installed.
links to files used:
now i have to problem of no sim card, but that might be unrelated