How to go back from cm10.2 4.3.1 to stock 4.1.2?

OP akinan

8th January 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello. first of all im sorry about my english..

guys. i have been using cm 10.2 for two weeks on my gs3. since the first day i've been very unhappy about the battery drain. but i was not checking the situation regarding the percentage shown on the screen.

last night before i locked the screen the battery was about %36. after 7-8 hours of sleep i woke up.

i was shocked when it showed me %18 percent of battery. i was so angry man. so damn angry.

my gs3 used to drain only %3-4 in the nights. this is not acceptable guys. also tried batterystats bla bla. android os was the top drainer of the battery.

by the way im using greenify. wifi was off and only 2g was on w/o mobile data. the phone should be sleeping like a dead.

so i decided to go back from 10.2 to my good old touchwiz.

i dont have a nandroid kind of thing? is it risky? what are the steps of this operation?

anyone? any ideas?

thank you for reading.
8th January 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 709

3,208 posts
Why get angry? Non Samsung rom cannot use the hardware as well so will always have such problems, it's well known and shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

There is a guide in general forum, sticky threads on how to go back to stock. Backup your efs before you do anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
8th January 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Yeah backup your EFS before you do anything.

You can search on this forum and use the Samsung Galaxy S3 ToolKit. This will guide you through flashing whatever kind of rom you want...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread