Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to install MyMagazine in Blekota S5 rom for i9300

OP Kyuo_Chua

28th May 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
When scroll towards the left side of the homescreen in Blekota S5 Lite Rom Beta 4.4 for i9300, it tells me that "Application is not installed".
i assumed it is the "MyMagazine" page. In the rom development page, I found the zip file uploaded by the developer, however I failed to install through CWM recovery. Anybody helps?

One more question, when setting wallpaper through long pressing homescreen in the same rom, it too tells me that "Application is not installed", thus I have to access to gallery in order to change wallpaper. Any solution for this? Thanks in advance.
28th May 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Who wants to know...
Thanks Meter: 3,961

1,453 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuo_Chua

When scroll towards the left side of the homescreen in Blekota S5 Lite Rom Beta 4.4 for i9300, it tells me that "Application is not installed".
i assumed it is the "MyMagazine" page. In the rom development page, I found the zip file uploaded by the developer, however I failed to install through CWM recovery. Anybody helps?

One more question, when setting wallpaper through long pressing homescreen in the same rom, it too tells me that "Application is not installed", thus I have to access to gallery in order to change wallpaper. Any solution for this? Thanks in advance.

You can find MyMagazine addon under Addons section. Download and flash in Recovery.
At the same place, you can find Wallpaper chooser patch.

I recommend to use latest Philz Touch recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread