Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to install MyMagazine in Blekota S5 rom for i9300

Tip us?

Kyuo_Chua
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to install MyMagazine in Blekota S5 rom for i9300

When scroll towards the left side of the homescreen in Blekota S5 Lite Rom Beta 4.4 for i9300, it tells me that "Application is not installed".
i assumed it is the "MyMagazine" page. In the rom development page, I found the zip file uploaded by the developer, however I failed to install through CWM recovery. Anybody helps?

One more question, when setting wallpaper through long pressing homescreen in the same rom, it too tells me that "Application is not installed", thus I have to access to gallery in order to change wallpaper. Any solution for this? Thanks in advance.

Blekota
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuo_Chua View Post
When scroll towards the left side of the homescreen in Blekota S5 Lite Rom Beta 4.4 for i9300, it tells me that "Application is not installed".
i assumed it is the "MyMagazine" page. In the rom development page, I found the zip file uploaded by the developer, however I failed to install through CWM recovery. Anybody helps?

One more question, when setting wallpaper through long pressing homescreen in the same rom, it too tells me that "Application is not installed", thus I have to access to gallery in order to change wallpaper. Any solution for this? Thanks in advance.
You can find MyMagazine addon under Addons section. Download and flash in Recovery.
At the same place, you can find Wallpaper chooser patch.

I recommend to use latest Philz Touch recovery.