[Q] how to find a modem for aosp rom

Tip us?

peshay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] how to find a modem for aosp rom

Device: i9300

After installing Slimbean rom coming from a TW based rom I noticed that 3g is not connecting. Calling and SMS works fine.

So assuming I need to change the modem I have been searching all over the WWW to find a suitable one. Still confused!

Do i need to ensure it matches with the Slimbean rom? There are lists but nothing found for 4.3 android and above. I understand DD modem is suitable as i am in India but apart from that not sure how to select a modem.

Apparently this happens when switching to an aosp rom from a TW romů Hope someone can point me in the right direction...

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Modem thread and faqs and guides .

mojonx0droid
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by peshay View Post
Device: i9300

After installing Slimbean rom coming from a TW based rom I noticed that 3g is not connecting. Calling and SMS works fine.

So assuming I need to change the modem I have been searching all over the WWW to find a suitable one. Still confused!

Do i need to ensure it matches with the Slimbean rom? There are lists but nothing found for 4.3 android and above. I understand DD modem is suitable as i am in India but apart from that not sure how to select a modem.

Apparently this happens when switching to an aosp rom from a TW romů Hope someone can point me in the right direction...

not think it is modem problem seems rather that you must configure the apn