[Q] how to find a modem for aosp rom

Search This thread

peshay

Dec 2, 2013
Bangalore
Device: i9300

After installing Slimbean rom coming from a TW based rom I noticed that 3g is not connecting. Calling and SMS works fine.

So assuming I need to change the modem I have been searching all over the WWW to find a suitable one. Still confused!

Do i need to ensure it matches with the Slimbean rom? There are lists but nothing found for 4.3 android and above. I understand DD modem is suitable as i am in India but apart from that not sure how to select a modem.

Apparently this happens when switching to an aosp rom from a TW rom… Hope someone can point me in the right direction...

mojonx0droid

Nov 9, 2013
Device: i9300

After installing Slimbean rom coming from a TW based rom I noticed that 3g is not connecting. Calling and SMS works fine.

So assuming I need to change the modem I have been searching all over the WWW to find a suitable one. Still confused!

Do i need to ensure it matches with the Slimbean rom? There are lists but nothing found for 4.3 android and above. I understand DD modem is suitable as i am in India but apart from that not sure how to select a modem.

Apparently this happens when switching to an aosp rom from a TW rom… Hope someone can point me in the right direction...

not think it is modem problem seems rather that you must configure the apn