XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to remove MODs from custom ROM

Tip us?

tenegrea
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to remove MODs from custom ROM

Hello. I would like to remove some MODs that I don't like, from a custom ROM, before flashing it. How can I do that?

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Ask the rom chef, mods aren't apps so it isn't like a single file needs deleting. Most chefs won't do this, they are sharing a build how they like it to work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 2376
Deleted

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenegrea View Post
Hello. I would like to remove some MODs that I don't like, from a custom ROM, before flashing it. How can I do that?

You would need to read up on each mod and what it contains and replace the items .
But as said above you choose the rom and its mods . But note some some roms are aroma installed and you can pick and choose mods . Also some mods can be overwritten by other mods .
But its more a question of reading and learning how to build your own rom .