Originally Posted by yasser86
I have archidroid rom with boaffla kernel and rooted
I want to reverse to stock rom
I don't have backup
1. Download appropriate Stock ROM for your region from XDA, SamMobile or SamsungUpdate.
2. Make sure correct drivers for your device are installed.
3. Get and install latest Odin 3.09.
4. Put your phone in Download Mode.
5. Flash stock ROM (learn how to use Odin if you don't know, otherwise you probably brick your device).
6. Perform factory reset via stock recovery. Boot device, done.
Noobproof description by TechMasta:
Hit thanks if this helped you.
***Contact me for your localization or editorial needs. I do high quality german app and marketing info translations.***