Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to Root S3 I9300

Tip us?

priteshpalan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] How to Root S3 I9300

Hi Friends,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 (I-9300) in India. I am stuck on android 4.3 which is probably the last update for S3. I want to root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 on my S3.

I also downloaded official cyanogenmod exe but it requires PC to run at least Windows 7/vista/8 and i have Windows XP on my PC.

Searched google and also this Forum, found so many options, but i am confused now.

Can anyone please help me root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 in simple way?

I will be thankful to you guys.

kunal1540
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Read stickies for basic knowledge

Sent from my GT-I9300

razjaren
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by priteshpalan View Post
Hi Friends,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 (I-9300) in India. I am stuck on android 4.3 which is probably the last update for S3. I want to root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 on my S3.

I also downloaded official cyanogenmod exe but it requires PC to run at least Windows 7/vista/8 and i have Windows XP on my PC.

Searched google and also this Forum, found so many options, but i am confused now.

Can anyone please help me root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 in simple way?

I will be thankful to you guys.
might help you ... follow the instructions and links, simply http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTkdCkKgg2k
LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 , Motorola G ,xperia T Lt30p , , ZTE Blade 3
Tags
4.4, cyanegenmod, i9300, root