Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

my s3 dont upgrade!

Tip us?
 
yrijm
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default my s3 dont upgrade!

Hello! my galaxy s3 is now 4.1.2 ZTA, it found an upgrade yesterday but i tried for 3 times and every time after download it stucks on 27% while installing... and the cell phone restarts and show a message saying for i try use the kies or search the Samsung's support.
I Rooted the Cell ONCE but now it's normal. binary counter is ok and without root...
please, someone help me!

And please, any moderator delete this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...grade-t2690992

Thanks my friends!
 
mischa_martin
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 120
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Frankfurt
Try to use Kies or Odin to update your Firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to mischa_martin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yrijm
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa_martin View Post
Try to use Kies or Odin to update your Firmware.
I am afraid about use Odin. It often have problems...
Can I have any problem using Kies, in this case?
I am thinking about search Samsung's support.
 
Jumaqidi
Old
#4  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrijm View Post
I am afraid about use Odin. It often have problems...
Can I have any problem using Kies, in this case?
I am thinking about search Samsung's support.
Do u have warrenty? If no, use odin. If yes, use kies or contact Samsung Support.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
chujung24
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2014
Wink download and flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrijm View Post
Hello! my galaxy s3 is now 4.1.2 ZTA, it found an upgrade yesterday but i tried for 3 times and every time after download it stucks on 27% while installing... and the cell phone restarts and show a message saying for i try use the kies or search the Samsung's support.
I Rooted the Cell ONCE but now it's normal. binary counter is ok and without root...
please, someone help me!

And please, any moderator delete this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...grade-t2690992

Thanks my friends!
you can download a 4.3 rom and flash it
 
yrijm
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
Do u have warrenty? If no, use odin. If yes, use kies or contact Samsung Support.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Yes, I do. Thanks
 
chujung24
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2014
Smile odin will be helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrijm View Post
Hello! my galaxy s3 is now 4.1.2 ZTA, it found an upgrade yesterday but i tried for 3 times and every time after download it stucks on 27% while installing... and the cell phone restarts and show a message saying for i try use the kies or search the Samsung's support.
I Rooted the Cell ONCE but now it's normal. binary counter is ok and without root...
please, someone help me!

And please, any moderator delete this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...grade-t2690992

Thanks my friends!
you can flash you phone wiht odin....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes