Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i9300 - Bloketa S5 Lite 6.1 Rom & Kernel Problem

Tip us?

eerdem79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Audio [Q] i9300 - Bloketa S5 Lite 6.1 Rom & Kernel Problem

Hi everyone,

I recently installed Blekota S5 Lite 6.1 on my i9300 (KK-4.4.2).
Firstly, I flashed PSN_AGNİ_pureSTOCK-v4.6 kernel and Greyscale mode in Power saving mode didn't work.
Then I flashed Boeffla Kernel 6.1 and 6.1-beta 3 and Greyscale mode worked but there is no sound on earspeaker and earphones (Speaker is working)

Please someone help me for a solution to fix sound error in Boeffla or Greyscale mode in AGNİ kernel.
If there is no fix, please suggest another kernel compatible with Blekota 6.1 and also support all the features mentioned above and the other features of the ROM.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerdem79 View Post
Hi everyone,

I recently installed Blekota S5 Lite 6.1 on my i9300 (KK-4.4.2).
Firstly, I flashed PSN_AGNİ_pureSTOCK-v4.6 kernel and Greyscale mode in Power saving mode didn't work.
Then I flashed Boeffla Kernel 6.1 and 6.1-beta 3 and Greyscale mode worked but there is no sound on earspeaker and earphones (Speaker is working)

Please someone help me for a solution to fix sound error in Boeffla or Greyscale mode in AGNİ kernel.
If there is no fix, please suggest another kernel compatible with Blekota 6.1 and also support all the features mentioned above and the other features of the ROM.

Thank you in advance for your help.
I would flash this ROM again. Than wipe cache and dalvik cache after installing it.And first try it with the stock kernel
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!

eerdem79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank for your suggestion but the new version is full compatible with Boeffla 6.1 kernel, everything is working well.