How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

my i9300 is having a mysterious issue :/

OP ahmed bahaa

25th August 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

180 posts
More
Hello everyone!
I was previously running custom rom (C-rom 4.4.4) and yesterday i wanted to shift to stock, so i downloaded the latest I9300 file from sammobile (Jellybean 4.3) and flashed it directly using odin in download mode (i opened the download mode from power menu)
the device rebooted twice after which it is stuck on the samsung logo and not proceeding at all, tried going to recovery it booted into recovery but showing this symbol at the center of the screen, i noticed that i cant go down and the vol down button is dead for me, and this means i cant wipe data nor go to download mode anymore
anyone here knows any solution for this issue? i wanna go back to stock rom
25th August 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 199

740 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed bahaa

Hello everyone!
I was previously running custom rom (C-rom 4.4.4) and yesterday i wanted to shift to stock, so i downloaded the latest I9300 file from sammobile (Jellybean 4.3) and flashed it directly using odin in download mode (i opened the download mode from power menu)
the device rebooted twice after which it is stuck on the samsung logo and not proceeding at all, tried going to recovery it booted into recovery but showing this symbol at the center of the screen, i noticed that i cant go down and the vol down button is dead for me, and this means i cant wipe data nor go to download mode anymore

AFAIK that is the logo for stock recovery...try press the power button and it should appear the options to wipe etc, or try to install TWRP recovery and download ArchiDroid 1.7.18 is the best stock rom out there

Sent from my GT-I9300 powered by ArchiDroid+ArchiKernel
25th August 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #3  
Flag Durham UK
Thanks Meter: 29

276 posts
More
Quote:

Hello everyone!

Sounds like you didn't wipe data/factory reset before flashing via Odin. Try flashing cwm or twrp via Odin, go into recovery, wipe all data and cache, and then reflash stock ROM via odin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Last edited by am2012; 25th August 2014 at 01:08 PM.
25th August 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

180 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabyif

AFAIK that is the logo for stock recovery...try press the power button and it should appear the options to wipe etc, or try to install TWRP recovery and download ArchiDroid 1.7.18 is the best stock rom out there

Sent from my GT-I9300 powered by ArchiDroid+ArchiKernel

where to press the power button?
how to flash TWRP when i cant open download mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by am2012

Sounds like you didn't wipe data/factory reset before flashing via Odin. Try flashing cwm or twrp via Odin, go into recovery, wipe all data and cache, and then reflash stock ROM via odin.

dude how can i do that when i cant open download mode? and how to wipe the data when my vol down button not working?
25th August 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #5  
Flag Durham UK
Thanks Meter: 29

276 posts
More
Quote:

where to press the power button?
how to flash TWRP when i cant open download mode?

dude how can i do that when i cant open download mode? and how to wipe the data when my vol down button not working?

[IMG][/IMG] Just trying to help mate. Good luck.

25th August 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

180 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by am2012

[IMG][/IMG] Just trying to help mate. Good luck.

lol...it is okay man, no prob at all and thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread