Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

[Q] i9300t flashing problem

22nd January 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Hey guys i recently posted a question about whether my i9300t would be able to safely run cyanogenmod 11, the answers i received said that i would not have a problem, i had already flashed the S4 revolution rom successfully, aswell as cyanogenmod 10.2, but when attempting to flash CM11 and AOKP (4.4.2) it just came up with a red 'FAILED!' sign for both of them.. im using the latest TWRP

Any ideas? much appreciated, thanks Guys
22nd January 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 434

1,913 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley118118

Hey guys i recently posted a question about whether my i9300t would be able to safely run cyanogenmod 11, the answers i received said that i would not have a problem, i had already flashed the S4 revolution rom successfully, aswell as cyanogenmod 10.2, but when attempting to flash CM11 and AOKP (4.4.2) it just came up with a red 'FAILED!' sign for both of them.. im using the latest TWRP

Any ideas? much appreciated, thanks Guys

not sure if it is also valid for CM, but most rom devs recommend not to use TWRP for flashing a 4.4 rom. Maybe try Philz?
22nd January 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Format System, data, preload and sd card (internal memory) while on TWRP, aswell factory reset wipe all data and dalvik cache and then flash those ROMs
22nd January 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShltHappens

Format System, data, preload and sd card (internal memory) while on TWRP, aswell factory reset wipe all data and dalvik cache and then flash those ROMs

yeah i did everything the way youre supposed to.. it just comes up with some error..
22nd January 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
will it be safe for me to simply flash the clockworkmod .zip file in TWRP?? will it simply just replace it?
22nd January 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #6  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 434

1,913 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley118118

will it be safe for me to simply flash the clockworkmod .zip file in TWRP?? will it simply just replace it?

If you want to switch to a cwm based try philz. You can flash it in recovery and simply reboot recovery

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread