[i9305] Mobile/Recovery/Downlaod mode doesn't work

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
By Atexor, Member on 28th June 2014, 01:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Good morning,

Today I decised to change my ROM. I installed ported to i9305 LTE ArchiDroid v2 (I had done before full wipe and backups). It was my first "Kitkat". I broken something at interface (there were a lot of otpions to choose) so I decided to "make backup" from mobile, not recovery (I had CWM). My S3 had restarted and I saw "laoding screen and loading" of ArchiDroid and every times it went to CWM. I wanted to make backup and... all of my backups were deleted. So I put The Galaxy Project on my SD card and installed it. And my phone didn't start.
It stuck in screen "Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305".
After X times I got access into download mode. I wanted to install clear 4.3 but Odin made "FAIL".

Now I have on boot (normal, CWM and download mode) this: "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue, Please select recovery mode in Kie and & again."
I tried to "repair it" via Kies but it needs working recovery mode... But I haven't :/

It has only 1 month but with Knox=1. If'll give it at warranty" can they check a flag or custom rom, installed X times or something? But I prefer to repair it in my phone.
How can I repair my phone? Please, help me.
28th June 2014, 01:51 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 26
this is i9300's forum ,are you sure you got the correct ROM for your device ? I'm afraid if you flashed a i9300 rom on i9305 you did a brick .

Ask in i9305 forum
28th June 2014, 01:57 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Beuthen
Thanks Meter: 6
Originally Posted by alecore

I'm afraid if you flashed a i9300 rom on i9305 you did a brick .

Oh, sorry. I make mistake and wrote in wrong section. If any moderator can move it - very thank you.

I flashed right ROM in th 100%. TGP for i9305 (becauase I used it before) and ported Archidroid for i9305 because it worked...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread