Need ideas proving to the law that I owned my stolen phone

Search This thread

dead soul

May 4, 2011
My phone got stolen , and dont seem to find my receipt/box as have misplaced it now i need law enforcement to track that phone but they need some sort of proof thats what im told such as receipt and IMEI to proove that it really was my device

Can anyone suggest ideas on how to go about that on prooving them that i owned that phone ??

things i have in mind

1. I have copy of my EFS Folder but i cant extract IMEI -->> Anyone with Ideas how to do so atleast ?

2. I kinda remember not very sure 100% though Google used to show the device IMEI isnt it ?? but i cant seem to find it

any ideas please ??

also any other suggestion please post

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
My phone got stolen , and dont seem to find my receipt/box as have misplaced it now i need law enforcement to track that phone but they need some sort of proof thats what im told such as receipt and IMEI to proove that it really was my device

Can anyone suggest ideas on how to go about that on prooving them that i owned that phone ??

things i have in mind

1. I have copy of my EFS Folder but i cant extract IMEI -->> Anyone with Ideas how to do so atleast ?

2. I kinda remember not very sure 100% though Google used to show the device IMEI isnt it ?? but i cant seem to find it

any ideas please ??

also any other suggestion please post

Show the box tat came with the phone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app