Originally Posted by RazorMC
You can also visit a local mobile store that sells genuine goods and buy a battery.
If the port got damaged too soon, then maybe the guy didn't repair it properly.
Ah ok, I have a few stores in mind, I'll do that then.
When I bring my phone back to him I hope he does repair it properly, issues I've been having have caused so much disruption.
On a side note, I put my phone to charge and it started off at 1000mA, within a few minutes it went down to 800mA, a few seconds later (basically as I've been writing this message it's gone down to 300mA... Is this normal? I only started using a current monitoring app since my problems started, so the currents I was getting before prior to the issues are unknown.
EDIT: Nope. Not normal. Charger connected: 100mA. Phone is discharging at 1% every few minutes & feels like it's about to spontaneously combust.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app