[Q] Intermittent freezing and not waking up from sleep

OP Juzam

8th January 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
My international Galaxy S3 started to constantly freeze, lock up and hang. So I decided to factory reset it. Then I figured why wouldn't I also switch to a custom ROM in the process. So I read the tutorials and installed Android Revolution ROM. The freezing problems have become very rare (they didn't completely go away) but this time I got an even worse problem. My phone won't wake up sometimes. It happened again a few minutes ago: The phone would ring (albeit the ringing tone came out laggy), nothing on the screen, I press power button no response, then I take the back cover off and reinsert the battery, boot the phone and look at the call logs but of course it doesn't show who called me. This is getting very frustrating. What seems to be problem?
8th January 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Which version of Samsung Android were you using before?

You could try to flash official Samsung Android over your CM via Odin: and I mean 4.1.2 which is still more stable and reliable than the new 4.3 (In my opinion).
This should wipe everything on your device, and hopefully repair what's wrong with it.

Hope it helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread