No registration required

[Q] Jelly Bean slowed SGS3.. Help!!

OP Sauvy

1st December 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

I am new to android phones.. Last Sunday, i did the JB update on on SGS3.. Since then, following problems are noticieable:

1) The gallery is not working properly.. I am able to see thumb nails, but cant get into any of the snaps.. Gallery hangs..
2) The msgs speed has drastically slowed.. If I search for a word it takes minutes and many a time hangs..
3) The speed of screen transition was much faster earlier.. Now it looks like sticky.. Also contacts search got very slow..
4) Battery is draining much faster than earlier.. My talk time is high.. Earlier the cell gave me 4 hours comfortably.. But now it doesnt even touch 3 hours..
5) Overall the entire SGS3 got slow after this update..

Just cant understand, how to rectify.. Cant find time to go to a service provider.. Could you please help..
1st December 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 124

433 posts
Donate to Me
Just factory reset / clear cache using one of the methods around should help you. If you not just download the Jelly Bean ROM for your country and flash it with Odin. Don't forget to factory reset before and after flashing the ROM in case the first option will not work for you.
You will find tutorials for all of those here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread