XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which Kernel to use with Fusion Boeffla 1.0.1 KK BETA

Tip us?

marqobazua
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Red face [Q] Which Kernel to use with Fusion Boeffla 1.0.1 KK BETA

Hi guys i need your help, today i install the new version of Fusion Boeffla KITKAT rom on my i9300, but when i tried to install the googy max kernel i get only bootloop and get stuck on there.

I tried to rename the framework-fusion.jar file on system/framework folder but then the phone reboot and i only get a bootloop.

I was asking with the googy max kernel because i get the best battery life with PROBAM, but Fusion Boeffla got some amazing customizations.

Please Help Me.

marqobazua
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Please someone ):

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by marqobazua View Post
Hi guys i need your help, today i install the new version of Fusion Boeffla KITKAT rom on my i9300, but when i tried to install the googy max kernel i get only bootloop and get stuck on there.

I tried to rename the framework-fusion.jar file on system/framework folder but then the phone reboot and i only get a bootloop.

I was asking with the googy max kernel because i get the best battery life with PROBAM, but Fusion Boeffla got some amazing customizations.

Please Help Me.
Are u asking cos ur fone is in boot loop or best kernel? Best roms/kernels threads arent allowed. I hope u are not asking abt tat. Boot loop problem. Can u boot into download or recovery mode?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you

marqobazua
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
i want to install the googy max kernel on this rom, is awesome but with a terrible battery life

Darkened_Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
Are u asking cos ur fone is in boot loop or best kernel? Best roms/kernels threads arent allowed. I hope u are not asking abt tat. Boot loop problem. Can u boot into download or recovery mode?
no he has a problem to install any custom kernel, because fusion rom has an own framework name which is not anymore supported by custom kernel (should be framewokr-2.jar)

Quote:

Please Help Me.
if you look in the thread then you'll see that its 4.3.1 fusion rom has the correct framework. for 4.4.2 there stands
Quote:
Fusion Boeffla Kernel not yet included!! Coming soon...
so just wait a bit.. or choose another rom

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
i want to install the googy max kernel on this rom, is awesome but with a terrible battery life
Then flash other kernels? Like u said Boeffla.

marqobazua
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post

Actually i want to install a custom kernel with that rom, but i can't. I tried with googy max kernel but i get a bootloop. I restore the rom already with the stock kernel that comes with it but i want to try another one

daro7511
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Fusion Boeffla 2.0.0 KK whisperpush FC

can someone tell me why the crashes I whisperpush

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-10-17-34-26.png
Views:	9
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	2571744