keyboard issue

Search This thread

rashad543

Dec 17, 2012
damascus
hello every one

i installed wanamlite rom and its super fast but i have an issue with the arabic letters in the stock keyboard its missed up

is there any way to replace the stock keyboard with a good one ??? i dont like google keyboard or go keyboard and i want the stock one please

if there is a way to fix it please help me guys

My regards

~DemonLord~

Jan 15, 2014
hello every one

i installed wanamlite rom and its super fast but i have an issue with the arabic letters in the stock keyboard its missed up

is there any way to replace the stock keyboard with a good one ??? i dont like google keyboard or go keyboard and i want the stock one please

My regards
There are many good keyboards on the play store. Fixing the keyboard requires assistance from the developer. Keep in mind the developer may not be able to read arabic to find out how to fix it. You will be better off getting a new keyboard unless a keyboard bug is doing it. You should raise the issue in the wanamlite forum.

Reactions: rashad543

rashad543

Dec 17, 2012
damascus
There are many good keyboards on the play store. Fixing the keyboard requires assistance from the developer. Keep in mind the developer may not be able to read arabic to find out how to fix it. You will be better off getting a new keyboard unless a keyboard bug is doing it. You should raise the issue in the wanamlite forum.

thanks my friend for your reply

i raised this issue in wanamlite forum but no reply there

and there is no need to know arabic cuz its just the letters are not in the box in the keyboard , i installed s4 keyboard and its the same

i installed google keyboard but its ugly,

is there anyway to get the stock one back from a stock rom or from somewhere else where there is no such this issue ???

thanks again

~DemonLord~

Jan 15, 2014
Actually there are ways. Perhaps you can flash a keyboard mod available for your device. Like the S4/Note3 keyboard ports. Try this >> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2513941 But your rom is odexed if im not mistaken you will have to delete certain odex files. Also be sure you have done a clean install and try to delete the data/cache of the keyboard you are trying to use in app manager

Reactions: rashad543

rashad543

Dec 17, 2012
damascus
Actually there are ways. Perhaps you can flash a keyboard mod available for your device. Like the S4/Note3 keyboard ports. Try this >> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2513941 But your rom is odexed if im not mistaken you will have to delete certain odex files. Also be sure you have done a clean install and try to delete the data/cache of the keyboard you are trying to use in app manager

thank you my friend for your concern!!

i tried this keyboard and it worked but the problem with arabic letters is the same

the letters is out side the buttons
is there any thing i can do ? and i hate google keyboard thats why i want stock samsung !!

MY regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello every one

My regards