Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,300 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kies over air

Tip us?
 
soulz heart
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Kies over air

Can I use kies over wifi after 4.3 firmware upgrade???? Please any one tell thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
soulz heart
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Apr 2014
Anyone has idea about it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
ag4751
Old
#3  
ag4751's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scarborough
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulz heart View Post
Can I use kies over wifi after 4.3 firmware upgrade???? Please any one tell thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Kies Air works fine with 4.3
If I have been helpful remember the Thanks button
 
soulz heart
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Apr 2014
Kies with wifi....without usb cable connected bcoz in 4.1.2 firmware you can use Kies over wifi but I don't see any option in 4.3 firmware for wifi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
ag4751
Old
#5  
ag4751's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scarborough
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulz heart View Post
Kies with wifi....without usb cable connected bcoz in 4.1.2 firmware you can use Kies over wifi but I don't see any option in 4.3 firmware for wifi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If you don't have it install the app Kies Air, run it the same as you do in 4.1.2

Turn on wifi
Run Kies Air on your phone
Enter the URL shown on the phone screen into your browser press the return key
Once detected your phone will generate a pin code
Enter the 4 digit pin code on your computer and click OK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kies.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	2720069  
If I have been helpful remember the Thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to ag4751 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
soulz heart
Old
(Last edited by soulz heart; 5th May 2014 at 09:52 PM.)
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4751 View Post
If you don't have it install the app Kies Air, run it the same as you do in 4.1.2

Turn on wifi
Run Kies Air on your phone
Enter the URL shown on the phone screen into your browser press the return key
Once detected your phone will generate a pin code
Enter the 4 digit pin code on your computer and click OK

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes