2nd April 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #11  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divoom12

HI.

I've changed roms before countless times, but now I'm trying to install a 4.4.2 rom on my Galaxy S3, and I have some problems. The installation (flash) passes with no problems, but after that, the phone won't boot. It sticks on whatever the rom's boot animation is. I've tried to wipe data, cache, wipe dalvik after this but it's still not working. Before I flash every rom, I do a factory reset, wipe the dalvik cache, and format system. I've tried with 15+ 4.4.X roms, and these are some of them: CyanogenMod, OmniROM, SlimKat, AOKP, Pacman and so on. As I said, I've flashed roms before a lot of times, without any problem. Only 4.4+ roms wont work. I tried to change the recovery, still the same result. I flash gapps with every rom too. Any idea what can be causing the problem? I'm using the latest Clockwork recovery, Sorry for my bad english and thanks.

Did you update your bootloader? When I flashed 4.4.2 from 4.4.1 on my s3, I had to update mine to get it to work. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310 hope this helps.

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread